Lazar Focus is the tiny app and website distraction blocker for Windows, and
it’s just had a new release!
The most major new feature in version 1.1.0.beta is the fully automatic and
100% private automatic activity logger.
Whether you’re in a focus block or not, Lazar Focus can optionally
keep track of every application that you use, and every URL that
you visit, all in a 100% private database on your PC.
You can use this information for personal analytics, for billing your
customers, or for filling in timesheets.
The following 4 minute screencast is for the largest part a demonstration of
the new activity logging, but it also shows how the main distraction blocking
Changes in version 1.1.0.beta, released on 2020-07-02
- Besides helping you focus, Lazar Focus now also has an automatic activity
logging function! This is great for detailed personal analytics or for
- Activate this by checking the “log” checkbox on the main window. When this
is active, logging will run regardless of focus mode or not.
- Lazar Focus will now log, fully privately to your PC, all of your activity
throughout the day: Window title, EXE name and URL if available.
- On the log window, you’ll see on which apps and websites you spend the most
time, over any configurable period of time.
- You can export this data over any period as an Excel spreadsheet for
- Bugs fixed
- If you start up a second LF by accident, it will simply foreground the
already running instance.
Changes in version 1.0.9.beta, released on 2020-06-14
- Ask for confirmation if user exits with focus block in progress.
- Fix bug where changes to block lists would not be saved.
- After settings changes or focus block starts, don’t change focus (haha) to
redirected browser windows.
- Fix UI alignent in settings dialog.
Be deliberate, get things done!
Block distractions with Lazar Focus so that you can focus on what's important.